Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Eric!

Ok, not the best picture here, but it's all we got.
Eric turns 27!
So, what do you do for a guy who won't eat cake? I found this banana cake at the Creative Protein Bakery. Each slice has 2 grams of fat, 4 carbs, and 26 grams of protein. Perfect for Eric, but not as appealing to our guests. Although they all smiled kindly as they took their first bite, we found a lot of uneaten pieces in our trash that night.
Ryan said, "oh, this is nice and light!"
Rob said, "this cake is great, but I am really full!"
Sarah said, "this cake tastes like sh*%!"

Funny, Eric polished off the rest of the cake by the next morning. I guess on his birthday, his opinion is all that matters!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

kel told me that Eric is from FL. There is a chance I will be relocating there for work in Sept. I can choose anywhere to live. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated! :)

Linz