Wednesday, July 18, 2007

What a week!!!

Last week we drove to Colorado for a BUSY and fun week! We packed so much into this vacation, and we got to see so many old friends... Oh, how it brought back memories!!!
Coincidentally my bestest friend Christa was in town for her mom's wedding. Isn't Christa pretty? Why doesn't Christa have a boyfriend?

Olivia, my lil' sis is growing up fast. Macie seems to really love her sweet, high pitched voice.


Mmmmm... pastina for breakfast! It won't be long until Macie can indulge on this dish!

And there is nothing like a Crampa's love. He actually scared her a little at first, but by the end of the day, she was putty in his hands--or vise versa ;-)

Our camera is lousy. It was great until Marlin bit off the lens. Anyway, here is Eric with Ali, Julie's cat. This cat is so much nicer that Tootse.

ROOMATE REUNION '07! I was so excited for this day! I lived with these girls in the coolest house for 2 years in Fort Collins. We have had some crazy days together, some wild parties, and some silly fights (which we can finally laugh about). Its amazing that 5 years have already passed. So much as happened, yet we are all very much the same. These girls hold a very special place in my heart.

Left to Right: River -2 yrs (Katie's), Nora -11mo.(Katie's), Macie - 4 mo.(mine), Leila -2 yrs(Kelly's)
Nora is saying, "Mom, why is this baby making such a fuss?"

Gotta love Colorado... oh, I must find a way back!!! Eric and I agreed to try to move back by 2011 (seems forever away, doesn't it?)


Grandma Lisa love.
Somebody's getting sleepy!


And the main reason for our trip was to attend, and be part of our friends wedding. This is Dawn, who is now the wife of Damien.
Dawn is glowing at her shower... she is about to be the bride!

While Eric and I are partying it up with the Bride and Groom, Granny is being the BEST EVER!!! She took care of Macie almost every night. I cannot thank her enough because when Macie is with her, I have NOTHING to worry about. Now Macie and Granny have a very special bond.


On our way to the rehearsal dinner. Macie gets another night with Granny! Mom (thats me) will be having a few beverages, and Eric will be the DD. What a treat!


Day of the wedding. What a good looking pack of men. I am particularly fond of the one on the very right. Damien is the happy one second from the left.

Ladies and gentlemen... it's Pops!


Reception! Not a lot of pictures from the wedding day, as my brother (the best wedding photographer EVER) was taking that responsibility for the night. Stay tuned. Check out www. sixpeeps.com

Beautiful bride and groom... beautiful cake. beautiful night. Dawn and Damien did an amazing job planning this evening. Every detail was beautiful. Unfortunately, this is not captured by the lousy pictures by me.

We had such a fun week. I cried on the way home. I miss EVERYONE. Friends, and family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say, I am super bummed you didn;t hit me up while you were here! Would've LOVED to see you and Eric and meet Macie!

Lindsey