I started without expectations. I figured, if Macie could/would learn to love this new born baby, then we are good. But over time, I have come to realize they both deserve so much more. Sisters are the BEST! And they owe it to eachother to be the ultimate companion. Someone to trust, someone to laugh with, and to be to eachother, what no one in this world could replace... SISTERS. Every day, I see they are becoming just that. They have the strongest, most unspoken, relationship and that is amazing. My expectations of these two, and their relationship has sky-rocketed. I expect the world for them. To be sisters to eachother, and living out that unspoken bond - that no matter what, they can always turn to their sister.

3 comments:
That is exactly how I feel about my sister! Sisters are the best!!!! I love you Kat!!!
I think I'll go give my sister a ring :)
I love that my girls have each other for all those above reasons:)
Post a Comment