What is it? It's $18 for 3 months.
It's responsible for this almost clean plate.
It's emeals.com
We signed up for this meal planning. We chose "Clean Eating" that serves 2.
It spit out a grocery list for me and I spent $80
Every night I have a healthy recipe in front of me and I know I have the ingredients on hand.
If it calls for 1/2 can of olives, I know the rest of the olives are used later in the week.
My kids are eating it! That is huge!!! We have had lentil soup, green bean salad, swordfish and my kids are eating it!!!!
I'm just a little excited.
3 comments:
I have a question. How many meals can you prepare for $80.00? If it is a week, I'm in! It does not seem possible to feed a family of four for a week for $80.00. I spend a ton more for the two of us in a week. This sounds really interesting and I would like to look into it. Love ya, Grace
I reread your comment and noticed that it feeds 2. Still a great value!
Yes, technically we got the meal plan that feeds 2. And that would be me plus my two halves :)
I got the Clean Eating plan and it is very fresh eating... hardly any shopping done in the aisles, mostly produce and meat. A few spices, herbs and cans of stuff. I think it would be great for you and Bud, bc I know you like to cook healthy for him!
Post a Comment