Monday, February 18, 2013

Speaking of Valentines Day

It was such a special day I have to devote another post to it. I have to admit, when I heard Macie's homework to make a Valentines box was supposed to be a family effort I started making grand plans.
Macie wasn't having it. She wasn't digging my ideas and when Eric wanted to make a heart, it had to go on the inside where no one would see.

It did turn out cute regardless. Very pink and purple. And don't you dare think about adding any yellow!

And am I the luckiest girl on the planet? I ate a delicious dish and got to look at this handsome fellow the whole time! Then he paid for my dinner! How did I score this jackpot?

Then this past Saturday, Macie got a crazy idea that Daddy and I needed another fancy date. This time she was in charge. She did my makeup (it was great- think pink. Everywhere. Eyes, cheeks, lips.
She picked out my outfit- pink tank with sequins of course.
Did my hair- side ponytail. And then set up this sweet table on the living room floor.
We all enjoyed our date at this perfect table the next morning.

No comments: