Thursday, June 7, 2007

Cousin Luke

Luke John is 5 weeks older than Macie. It is so much fun being able to hang with my sister and her newest baby. Gina and I have one more thing in common, and one more thing to talk about on the phone. Its also nice that she is an awesome photographer... we got some good pictures this week!





My dad sent these outfits from Hawaii before Luke and Macie were born. Finally they have a chance to wear them together. Only bummer is that we are not in Hawaii.



Naked babies!




And more pictures of Macie



2 comments:

Katie said...

These pictures are so adorable I can barely stand it. I need Gina's photography skills! Little Luke is so cute with all his big boy hair. And Macie is stinkin' precious. Love these pictures. Oh yeah, where do you get her little bows?

Colleen said...

This is my favorite! She's so relaxed...what a beauty!

--Miss Colleen