Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Full House/ Family Reunion 07

Last week was one of my favorites in a long long time. Our house was full of family just before heading to the Lake of the Ozarks for a family reunion.
My sister Gina and her boys (husband and 2 sons) are in the process of moving from North Carolina to Idaho... so, they stopped by my house and stayed for a week. My mom drove in from Colorado on Wednesday, and my brother Mark and his girl Jenny came on Thurs. Then we all headed to the lake on Friday. It was a fun week of family. I loved it!
Here are a few pictures, some stolen from my bro's blog http://www.sixpeeps.com/. Actually its pretty obvious which photos are by Mark...but I will give credit where credit is due. How cool is it that we have a pro at our reunion?

This is 4 generations of women.. and one little boy!
photo by Mark

What a lovely couple they make! We LOVE Jenny!
photo by ?? Gina??

Afternoon on the lake... I was babysitting, and loving it!
Photo by Mark

Drunk on milk
photo by mark

Awww! Another great photo by Mark!

Piglet... Mark took this one too.


ok, now my pictures. My nephew Jay is one of the cutest 6 year olds out there.

Luke found his fingers and he is happy. Usually he twirls his hair with the other hand.

Big cousin Jay

I asked Jay to pose for the camera, and this is what I got.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love these pictures. It looks like such a fun trip. I checked out sixpeeps and think your family is so awesome. Mark is so talented and funny.