Sunday, October 24, 2010

Girls room - as complete as it will probably get


Macie and baby will be sharing a room. I'm a little scared, kind of banking on this baby being a good sleeper, etc... Letting them share a room allows us to keep a guest room which is a little important with the slew of VIP guests coming in the next couple months.

Now that it's ready... we wait.

Bought this on Craigslist for $40.

Sanded, primed, painted and sealed and added new knobs. It's now Finley Capri's changing table.

Here's the rest of the room.


8 comments:

Katie said...

I love all your Martha ways. Lists, DIY, and adorable rooms. Our kids shared a room when they were babies (and it was green like yours, a little darker.) It worked out amazing for naps but our baby slept with us until she was 3 (and sometimes still, but not by choice!) Little Finley (is that what she'll go by?) will love sharing with her big sister!

gina marie said...

So cute!!!! Oh, I am so excited for Finley!

Kat said...

Love the dresser! You don't have to worry that the baby is a good sleeper just that macie can sleep through a hurricane!:) Can't wait to see pics of the new baby!

Amy said...

I love that there's a baby doll in the changing table. :)

Anonymous said...

HELP< HELP< HELP! I have checked with BabiesRUs and you are not registered there. Are you registered anywhere? I need some ideas of what you will need or want for Finley. Can't wait to go shoppping for her. Got my track shoes on and I am rarin to go! Love Grace

Katherine said...

We didn't register! Only because we have 98% of all the baby stuff we need. (Perks of having a 2nd girl!!!)

I will register on Babies R' Us for the things that we can still use. Does that work?

Anonymous said...

Yes, thanks. I will keep checking with them here locally. Love going in there and seeing and all the baby things. It's a treat for me to go there. Molte grazi, Grace

Amy said...

Love it! The dresser turned out awesome. I'm sure the girls sharing a room will go just fine. My sister and I always shared a room, even when we had one of our own, we still preferred to be together.