Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hangin' on to Summer

Family Vacation 2010 - Back to Hilton Head. We liked it so much last year, we decided to go back again.
8 hour drive, great deal on the Westin Resort, and it had the one requirement - ocean. I was going to create another typical montage, but I think pictures will suffice. We were looking for R&R, and this made an awesome babymoon!
LOTS of pictures....
Somehow we qualified for a complimentary upgrade with an ocean view... love it when that happens!
Crazy Crab... Eric ventured in to seafood world.
Love that I captured this moment.
I vegged on beach while these two burned some calories.
Oh, I'm really pregnant.

Like really. See my belly in the way of this photo?
Eric pushed us on the aqua cycle... I love playing the pregnant card during times like these!

Petting zoo was a riot. Macie talks a big game... and then totally bails when it comes to actually "petting" the animals.
Eric had one requirement... he wanted to be on a boat for a day. Again, as long as it doesn't require much man-power on my part, I'm in.


And Eric talks a big game when it comes to fishing. He went out to catch a shark. We sat in the boat and listened to fish leap out of water. And no dice. For some reason, they weren't interested in the shrimp on his hook. Dolphins were everywhere - beautiful and amazing.
Eric was hoping to catch something a little bigger than this:
Family photo:
Boogie woogie.
Sand castles and pies
My sweet.
My sweets.
Stargazing and jacuzzi-ing.
Bedtime and baths. Clean white sheets!

Home again.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

these are great pictures!

gina marie said...

Your blog makes me smile! And that photo of Eric peddling the boat makes me laugh out loud!!! You guys are so funny! Oh, and clean white sheets with a little peach juice:-). What a fun family get-away!!! Next year will be a whole new adventure with Finley!

Laura Thomas Hall said...

I'm so glad you have fun on your babymoon! The photos are amazing.