Amazon to the rescue! I get 24-packs on a scheduled monthly delivery now. HOW PERFECT IS THAT?
Next topic.
I am 5 months post partum. I have worked out for 3.5 months now, and I'd like to say I am eating pretty darn healthy. But I have a lingering and irritating couple of pounds. So, as a desperate attempt, I incorporated a no-carb diet yesterday. The plan was to do this for 10 days. Question: How come the very second I decide to follow a no-carb rule, THIS fills my brainwaves?
I succumbed to the carbs after 24 hours. Not because I wanted cookies, but because I was getting GROUCHY. I had to weigh out the cost of therapy for my daughters versus 3 unwanted pounds on the scale. Poor Macie... I'm going to be such a loving (carb loaded) mother to her tomorrow. I promise!
5 comments:
I read your blog about Jello on a Friday night...how cool am I?
Oh, not very cool Sarah! You should be out on the town doing tequila shots with your new husband!
Scorecwith amazon! Yes Friday nights living to party are over... But at least you have pudding delivered tobyour home. Which makes me laugh because you are in such good shape and I only imagine grossly obese people needing that service. And Kat, you look amazing! Dpm't be so hard on yourself
Please blog about how you have time and motivation to work out!
Jenn - now that I'm not working, I have time.. actually, since the YMCA takes care of the girls, it's kind of a nice break for me.
The motivation part I am still learning... :)
Post a Comment