Saturday, April 16, 2011

She' thinks my tractor's sexy....


Have you heard that song by Kenny Chesney? Have you ever given the lyrics much thought? Me neither. Until Miss Macie asked.

Macie: "What does 'SIXY' mean?"
uh... uh...
Me: "Appealing"
Macie: "What's Appealing mean?"
um,
Me: "Interesting"
Macie: "Like books are sixy?"
Me: "Well... Hey Macie, what do you want for lunch?"

And this afternoon, Macie put 4 pennies in my hand. She said in a very serious tone, "Mommy, I want you to take this money and buy yourself LOTS of egg sandwiches and wine"
Sweet Macie knows what I love... really, egg sandwiches and wine (but not together).

Funny girl... though I don't even want to know what she tells her teachers at school.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Your last line made me laugh out loud.

gina marie said...

Macie is so hilarious! I remember when jay asked me about sexy. I told him it meant you thought a girl wasvreally cool...and that he isn't allowed to say " sexy". Then he told me thought a woman nick flew with was a " really cool girl."