Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Amici Club

The Amici Club is an exclusive club available to Carrabba's patrons. Okay, okay, - if you want to be part of this very EXCLUSIVE club, I will give you the secret details, And once I do, you will get a free appetizer at your next visit. But even, more, you will be invited to some very EXCLUSIVE events.

Go to www.carrabbas.com and register. There you go! Pssssst. Don't tell! Ah, actually, please tell. Tell everyone you know.

Macie, Finley and I got the privilege of attending the last Amici Club event here. What a blast! We wore aprons, and acted like we didn't know Eric. We applauded and laughed at his funny jokes! Then we started taking pictures. OF everyone. Before long, it was a little more than obvious that we were family.

Eric is such a smooth talker - in front of a camera, in front of a crowd. I learned some fun factoids that he's been holding back. LIKE... did you know the recipe for Carrabba's meatballs is a 263 year old recipe! Good things stick!


1 comment:

gina marie said...

Oooooh OOOOH!!! Pick ME pick mE!!! I want to be a part of this exclusive club!!!! FUN!!! Does this mean I have to come to Nashville?