Friday, May 13, 2011

Solids!

My baby is GROWING too fast. I can't believe she's almost 6 months already.
I do love how her personality is coming alive! She is still just the most pleasant little baby, but I am already feeling like she has a sense of humor. She is VERY aware of her surroundings, and just IN LOVE with her big sister.
I have been putting off solids for as long as I could, but she has been eyeing just about everything I put in my mouth, and while she certainly isn't a frail thing, or malnourished, she's ready. So long are the easy days of just nursing on demand... now it's actual preparation of food and another dish to clean.



4 comments:

Jackie said...

Finley has such expressive eyes! Such pretty girls.

Maybe she can teach Marin how to feed herself ;)

gina marie said...

Her mouth is OPEN!! I can't wait to see her, and Macie and you!!!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!! I love her eyes! Can't wait to see what they will be up to when she starts running around. :)