Tuesday, August 9, 2011

So many snapshots, too many files

I've been itching to do some sort of crafty thing. Being as that I haven't really done anything since my 2nd trimester when I was super charged with energy and nesting until the wee hours of the morning.
I've decided to stop buying wine... and here's to hope that my productive evenings will be back.


So... see this pic? (taken from www.4men1lady.com) See the canvas with the big "A"? It sparked an idea... and I think I'm going to try it out.
Big white canvas, lots of my favorite family snapshots miniature-ized, and collaged, to make a big "M". Topped with a little modge podge, then framed with a colorful frame (how-to found in my latest Martha Stewart Mag)
I think it's about time I do something with some of my favorite family snapshots besides post to FB.
Here goes. I'll post the end product when I'm done.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

oh good, since I miss out on some pics as I'm no facebooker. but not sure I have your willpower re:the wine ;)

gina marie said...

I can't wait to see the final product! What a great idea!!! (I will probably copy it:-)).