
Finley is 1. ONE whole year has flown by, but I have spent almost every waking moment with this sweet girl, and I couldn't be happier.
From day 1 Finley has been the most easy going little baby I have ever met. BUT, when she cries it is ear piercing. Painful. So much that we have unplugged the baby monitor because even though her room is on the opposite side of the house, I hear her loud and clear.
She loves music, just like her sister. Her favorite song is "Moves like Jagger" by Maroon Five. It will always get her grooving and clapping her hands.
She's not so gentle. Loves to pull my eyelashes (uh yeah! Ouch!) and hit me and her sister, and the dog, and her dad on the head. Either with her hand or a hard object. Then she laughs.
Thinks her sister is the best thing ever. I love catching her in the middle of the night leaning out of her crib trying to get Macie's attention. Almost like she's saying "Hey, get up! Let's play!"
Still says "Yeah!" to most questions. She also likes to point and say, "Wuzzzzz thaaaaaaaaa?"
If given a choice, will take the path with the most obstacles and things to climb.
Does not like cake, crackers, or cookies. LOVES chicken, broccoli, peas, cheese....(I'm thinking she is not my daughter after all).
Loves to take things out of a box and put back in. Over and Over and Over...
Loves her mom. loves to cuddle with her mom, is a Mama's girl!... until Daddy comes around. Then, she literally pushes me away in order to get to her dad...
Wants to hang with the big kids. Forget the nursery at church, this girl is happiest in the 3 yr old room.
What a blessing. It's amazing how much can be packed into these little human creatures! God is good! Happy Birthday Finley Capri!
2 comments:
She sounds so fun, makes me want another little girl! ;)
Macie and Finley are the most precious gifts I have ever received.
Thank you Kat and Eric for letting me really be a part of their lives!!!!
Miss you all so much!!!
Post a Comment