Sunday, April 29, 2012

My head is exploding with blog posts

BUT I have 2 days to soak up Eric Martino before he goes back to work.  Our days are packed from start to finish.  That reminds me... there will be a post about him.. and all I have learned, spending 24 hours a day, for 30 straight days with the guy.  I will say, I have learned A LOT...I mean, we have been married for almost 9 years, but never have we spent this much time together.  Like, how does a guy, who has worked 60+ hour work weeks for at least 10 years handle this much time off?  Does he:  a) Sleep, sleep sleep, b) Drink and party with his boys? or c) Keep working (but not at the restaurant).
Other posts coming:
Dallas Partner Conference.  Kat and Eric getaway
Martino Family Vacation (Disney & Destin)
Home Improvement central
Delicious Endeavors - Eric creates a cookbook and Kat gains 10 lbs
Marlin - our dog extraordinaire (learned a couple interesting things about him this month too!)
Macie and Finley (of course!)..  Siblings, rivals, friends, and equally crazy and sweet.
and
Half marathon success.

So, come May 1, I will get back to my routine where I tuck the kids into bed, pour myself a glass of wine, and blog away.   Question:  If you are reading this blog, do you have a blog?  I highly recommend starting one... even if it's just for yourself.  It's therapeutic, relaxing, and a wonderful way to chronicle your life (if you are a major scrapbook slacker like me!)
Eric and bathtime.  Funny how if I get a drop of water in the girls eyes, they CRY, scream, yell at me.  Eric pours a whole cup right in their faces, and they laugh and laugh.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I love blogs as I'm no facebooker. I need to get back to posting too. I remember your wedding ~9 years ago :)
Slim Jadey from the OB in fort collins is coming to visit us. Should be fun.