Wow, I had some good ones! I like last years list. My dining room is not dazzling... in fact, most of these not accomplished. I should revisit this list monthly!
New goals for 2012!
1) Make my dining room Dazzle. Right now, we have the ugliest toile curtains left from the previous owners, nothing on the walls and my bill paying junk and laptop on the dining room table. Our dining room is the first room you see when you walk into our house. By 2013, this room will DAZZLE.
2) Have visible biceps. and one visible ab. 6 pack would not fit "attainable", but 1... surely... right?
3) Meal plan. Have delicious and nutritious planned meals for my girls 5 days a week.
4) Accessorize! I have never been one to accessorize, but I want to be one to accessorize.
5) Say hello first, look people in the eyes, and ask questions unafraid, and speak my mind! It's never too late to amp up one's self-confidence is it? I want to find that spot that is confident, but not bitchy or egocentric. If anyone knows where that is, let me know!
6) Try something new at every opportunity. Carpe Diem, right? I gravitate to the comfortable stuff that doesn't stretch me. In 2012 I want to be stretched!!!
7) Get involved in a community service activity with the girls Not sure what this will be... Meals on Wheels? Something with the local nursing home... if you have an idea, please share!
8) ENJOY my last few months before Macie starts school. Take advantage of this time at home before I go back to work. Work? Nah.... Maybe?
9) Find a craft/invention, get super good at it or make it awesome, and sell it for lots of money. Hahaha... laughing at myself here... but why not. I wish I invented the elf on the shelf.
10) Continue to be grateful for each moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment