Saturday, December 29, 2012

What are your New Years Resolutions? Spill it!

Mine are...
Tend to my garden. Harvest and eat march thru oct! MAYBE I'll even let how to can!

Teach my children charity

(Carried over) get a bicep.

Keep my eyebrows sculpted (I'm Italian- this is big!)

Finish 2012's unfinished projects (do the trim work in our living room)

Invest in my friendships. They are the greatest gifts!

Eat more superfoods

Care less about what everyone else thinks.

Spend less time on social media. (Keep phone out of hands unless incoming call)

Pay off debt

Say yes more to my kids.

What are yours?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, very ambitious! Exhausted just reading what you want to do. Abs, biceps are a foreign words to me. I'm lucky if I can walk and talk without breaking a hip. My resolution would be to work on my OCD and not be so critical. Let us know how it goes. Love ya, Grace

Jackie said...

I'm thinking about resolutions...who am I kidding,
I never commit.