Sunday - carving pumpkins



Monday Night Football. Chaotic events gave me a last minute ticket, babysitter, ride to the game by former NFL star (Al DelGreco), dinner and wine tailgate compliments of Carrabba's, and a FUN game.

Tuesday night is Eric's skate night. He's been going regularly, and consequently made some friends there. Mostly though, he prefers to skate alone and show up the little kids that come on field trips and birthday parties.
Two days to get caught up, and then head out of town. Broncos vs. Dolphins calls for a quick trip to Colorado.

5 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS A BUSY WEEK INDEED!!!! ERIC STATING????!!! ALL I SAW WAS A FLASH OF YOUR FACE AND THE SOUND OF YOUR GIGGLES.....LOL AND........DOLPHINS AND BRONCOS.....CAN YOU SAY MOM IS JEALOUS!!!??? OK SO PAT AND I ARE GOING TO WATCH IT FROM THE CASINO AND DRINK A FEW!!!! SO MAY I ASK WHO WE ARE ROOTING FOR!!!!????
WAVE TO GRAMMIE
LOVE TO ALL
oh goodness, that was funny. busy busy here too!
Oh MY GOSH!!! I don't even know where to start on that one...or where to go. You guys crack me up!!!
If I didn't know any better, I'd swear I have the gayest brother in the world!
Love your gay sista...
This skate city video is still making me laugh. I know how busy weekends visiting home and the fam can be, but if you run into some free time give us a ring.
Post a Comment