Sunday, October 26, 2008

A few of my favorite things...

  • shoes
  • ice cream (not sure where she gets ice cream, but suddenly she started asking for it daily)

  • juice (The doc told us not to give this to her anymore due to her persistant diarhea... so we try to fool her with water and a splash of juice-- not the same!)

  • Daddy

  • Elmo

  • Barnyard Dance book

  • Whitney, Ashley, Dane, Rebecca, Kayle, Hudson (all friends from school)

  • Hip Hop

  • The fountain at the mall

  • The swing and the slide

  • Saying "buh-bye" to every passer-by

  • Dancing for an audience

  • The choo-choo train that we hear every evening

  • Pumpkins!
  • 5 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I knew she loved me, even though we are miles apart. love and kisses!
    Love pumpkins!!!

    Anonymous said...

    She looks so warm, cozy and cute in her PJs.

    gina marie said...

    She is one of MY favorite things! I miss her. I can't wait for girl's weekend!!!

    Anonymous said...

    Macie would be on Breck's list of favorite things...Breck asks to see Macie on your blog all the time. She heard the song "I'm Yours" in a store yesterday and said "I see Macie."

    Anonymous said...

    Also, I'd love to see her dancing to some hip hop!