And I did, and she came, and it's been awesome. We've packed a lot into our Saturday, and then came home so Granny could give Macie her first haircut. So cute.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I know...YEAH for moms...aren't you totally amazed how your mom did all this three times (3 kiddos). I know I am. I'll have to remember the lollipop trick to keep Breck occupied if she ever gets enough hair for a haircut :)
we just got haircuts too! it must be a girl thing, but river hated getting his haircut at this age. i use to sit on him in the yard to get a few snips. i remember giving him a sucker once and him gagging on it after it was covered in hair. oh boy, i was graceful!
5 comments:
I know...YEAH for moms...aren't you totally amazed how your mom did all this three times (3 kiddos). I know I am. I'll have to remember the lollipop trick to keep Breck occupied if she ever gets enough hair for a haircut :)
we just got haircuts too! it must be a girl thing, but river hated getting his haircut at this age. i use to sit on him in the yard to get a few snips. i remember giving him a sucker once and him gagging on it after it was covered in hair. oh boy, i was graceful!
Can't wait to see the "after" shot.
KATHERINE!!! You let Macie alone with a scissors-wielding MOM!?!?!? That is scary. Scissors are sharp!
Mark's comment makes me laugh! Her haircut turned out totally cute. I always love mom's visits!
Post a Comment