We used our dining room for the first time ever. Awesome! Never underestimate the magic that happens around the table with family! Eric made eggplant parmesan, and we celebrated Auntie Nicole's birthday with some Gigi cupcakes! Perfection in my book!
Auntie Nicole got a kick out of Macie's southern twang. I'm not going to lie - I'm entertained by it too!
Watchout world! Macie could be the next Brenda Lee! We went to the Country Music Hall of Fame which was awesome! Elvis' blue suede shoes were there, and the car he drove, it was very cool.

Macie is sharing M&M's with Papa. Good sign!
This is at Centennial park before heading downtown to the Wildhorse Saloon. Grace not pictured :(.
Last day, and what do you know... Macie is holding hands with Papa - success!
All in all it was an wonderful weekend. Thank you for your visit! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
4 comments:
It looks like you all had a wonderful time together! And I love the way you have decorated your dining room! SO cute!!!
I bet that was one good meal! I love the M&M sharing shot.
Words cannot express how much we enjoyed the family time together.We know how difficult it is to be host, hostess and tour guide while you are working and have other responsibilities. We are so thankful you made time for us. Our time spent with Macie was priceless! Seeing Nicole, Dave and Noreen was a special treat, and just reminds how much we treasure family. Love you guys for giving us memories that will last a lifetime!! Super photos.
Oh my gosh!!!! Macie and Auntie Nicole look like twins........sooooooooo cute !!!! I love that picture!!
love to all
Grammie, Mom and Patsy
can't forget Piper and Kobi ko
Post a Comment