You know you had a good vacation when you keep playing it back in your head. It was hard to come home (I'll admit I cried just a little). The three of us spent every second together for 5 days straight. We went to sleep together and every morning Eric and I would wake up to Macie poking at our noses. Hilton Head was such a beautiful, family friendly little town. Macie has since turned into such a Chatty Cathy. She talks in run-on sentences. Narrates every move. Asks lots of repetitive questions, and is very very busy. She adds a very new dynamic to "vacation". Eric and I can't wait to go back next year, and I'm pretty sure Macie feels the same. This morning when I dropped her off at school, she ran to Miss Heather and said, "I had fun on the boat and I was a good girl, and there were fishies, and the bee said hi to me, and I hold Mommy's hand in the street, and..." and I snuck out the door.
Wow! I'm so impressed with your video. Do you think I could ever figure out how to do it too? Your vacation looks like a lot of fun! I want to go to Hilton Head. Macie is darling in her suit.
5 comments:
this video made me cry a little. What a sweet family you have...looks like a wonderful time!
That was so sweet! I loved it.
I cried a little too. What a lovely vacation. What a lovely family.
Wow! I'm so impressed with your video. Do you think I could ever figure out how to do it too? Your vacation looks like a lot of fun! I want to go to Hilton Head. Macie is darling in her suit.
Isn't this such a fun age with Macie. I love vacation again.
I want to go!
Love the bikes...ride on :)
Post a Comment