Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Baby & Macie shower

One of the biggest blessings about moving to Nashville for me has been the friends that I have made - particularly the ones that I get to work with every day. They sure make long days bearable, and even fun!
Laura & Carmen threw Macie and Finley a shower. It was so fun!
Laura is my work spouse, confidant, person I vent to, advice giver, full of wisdom beyond her years and sometimes says the funniest things that just keep me laughing for days. There is not a soul in this world who doesn't absolutely love Laura. She's just one of those people everyone wants as their friend.
Carmen, is my upbeat friend with impeccable fashion, always a smile and a laugh, tells the most hilarious stories. She has a zest for life and always up for anything. They make my life so fun!
The shower was at Carrabba's - The Private Dining Room got a pink make-over!
Macie was joined by her BEST bud Hudson. They are so cute and happy together!
Macie got her fill of PINK and CUPCAKES. Yes she has blue finger nails... she wanted blue on Saturday, and Saturday was declared the Day of Macie, so I couldn't say no. I do think it's a tad tacky for a 3 year old, and it's coming off soon!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

great girlfriends truly are a blessing. love that the shower was for both girls. exciting stuff-so soon, but not soon enough for you, I'm sure. I think of you daily!

Kat said...

So close. Good luck:)

gina marie said...

You have good friends! I wish I could have been there!