Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

Beyond thankful this year! We had an awesome Thanksgiving!
Eric rocked all menu items himself... Each dish equally enjoyable (and gluten free too!)

Mostly Papa Steve helped with all our neglected items in the house - he changed lightbulbs, swept our front porch, walked the dog, etc. Macie is especially fond of Papa Steve!
I am especially thankful for my mom. I'd be one hot mess without her right now.
Oh, and welcome back wine! Oh how I've missed you!
Ahhhh still enjoying leftovers!
Sisters! "Thankful" doesn't do it justice!

2 comments:

Katie said...

awww, I love the jammies... you forget how small the little ones are... I am so glad your mom is there... and Eric can cook!!!! Thankful, beyond...
Can you tell, I've had some wine?

Laura Thomas Hall said...

The photo of Finley's feet is precious and I am so glad your Mom is there spoiling you and your girls!