Thursday, February 10, 2011

12 weeks!


Oh my! Where does the time go! Finley is 12 weeks old today!

She's my very own Mona Lisa. Isn't the appeal of the Mona Lisa that you wonder what she was thinking about? I am always wondering what is on this girl's mind. One thing I do know, she loves it when I schreech "bugga bugga bugga!"

Milestones:
She loves to have her right hand in her mouth, and she gnaws on it...
Easiest sleeper EVER. I can put her in her crib wide awake, and in minutes her eyes are closed and her arms are up above her head with reckless abandon... she's out.
She loves her 4 am breakfast. I really wish she could just chill till 6, but that's not happening.
Has no real set schedule - cat naps all day long. And goes to bed with Macie at 8.
Big smiler, even gives a little chuckle every now and then.

Thanks to the Tennessee law, I get to have 4 months off .. I'd be back to work already if not for that mighty fine law. Instead, I have a couple more weeks of wearing no make-up, watching The View, and taking my sweet time at the gym.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Those cheeks are absolutely adorable!

Carrie said...

Love this picture of year and yay for TN!

Carrie said...

I meant to say love this picture of HER.

Katie said...

She is a precious little thing and I can't believe she is 12 weeks already either. I am planning a trip to your part of the country, as soon as I figure out if we are moving. To visit my Grandma and my Aunt and Uncle who live in Nashville. I will let you know because I would love to squeeze her! She looks incredibly squeezable. And visit with Macie, and you and Eric too!

Kat said...

I am lovin that Tennesee law... wish colorado would get on that bandwagon even though I have no babies in my future:)

She is so cute!

gina marie said...

Oh Sweet Finley!!! She has changed so much since I was there! I need to come back for another visit and photo-shoot!