Don't these cupcakes look delicious? Would you like one?
What if I told you Macie made them. Would you give it a second thought?
Macie insisted on handing out her cupcakes to our guests last night... but she wanted to hold the plate high above her head just like she sees waiters and waitresses to at restaurants. Every attempt meant cupcakes spilling onto the floor - at which time Macie quickly piled back on the plate, licking her fingers, and then resumed her rounds - continuing to offer one to each guest.
Ironically, I think it was at that time people were really getting full on the other Superbowl goodies, because only one person took a cupcake, and interestingly enough, he took two glances at it, and then put it neatly back on the plate.
2 comments:
I'm laughing. Very cute.
Oh I am laughing so hard! She is the hostest with the mostess! And so darn cute. You can see she is really proud of those cupcakes!
Post a Comment