Thursday, February 24, 2011

I get by with a little help from my friends

Finley, is one who lives by a schedule. Since the day she came home, she has been as predictable as a clock. Eating is on a schedule - 3 hours to the minute. Sleeping 1.5 hours and awake 1.5 hours... alternating all day long.
One thing though is ahead of schedule - she rolled over! What to Expect says this is a 4 month milestone. I'd like to think she is just VERY ADVANCED :)
Maybe she gets a gentle nudge on the head from her loving sister...


YAHOOOOOO! I love celebrating the milestones!

2 comments:

gina marie said...

She IS advanced! I could tell when I met her she is brilliant! And so darn cute! I just want to squeeze her!

Anonymous said...

Macie Sage .....you are such a stinker......you make your Grammie laugh and be happy!!!! Finley is very lucky to have a big sister like you to teach her......just remember ....be gentle!!! Grammie loves you to Jupiter and back!!! Please tell Finley I love her that much also!!!