Suddenly, I feel the pressure to get dinner on the table at a decent hour- you know,now that Finley is eating like the rest of us. When it was just Macie and I - things were a lot more casual! I'm not going to lie, it's like the zero hour, and it gets a little hairy... BUT, when we do all sit down with our plates, utensils and drinks, it's anything but boring or quiet.
3 comments:
Could listen to her laugh all day.
B loves Kai- lan! Her and Macie would be great friends I think.
So, so, so happy you got the camera fixed. We truly missed seeing those precious faces and hearing them interact. A special thanks to you for taking the time to keep up the blog so we can see their progress. Love ya, Grace
AWE! I love that video...one to cherish for sure! How fun, dinner with the girls!
Post a Comment