Oh, my goodness! I absolutely love this video! You are a beautiful family, making beautiful memories!Thank you so much for sharing your trip!I love you!Mom
I miss my buddy, Macie....thinking of you and remembering our fun in San Francisco {especially our special secrets}......hugs and kisses to my Finley who has the happiest face in the world!!!
What a great video, and I'm sure an even better trip! Hey, if you start that restaurant in Carmel - I want to apply! Love you Martinos!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, my goodness! I absolutely love this video! You are a beautiful family, making beautiful memories!
Thank you so much for sharing your trip!
I love you!
Mom
I miss my buddy, Macie....thinking of you and remembering our fun in San Francisco {especially our special secrets}......hugs and kisses to my Finley who has the happiest face in the world!!!
What a great video, and I'm sure an even better trip! Hey, if you start that restaurant in Carmel - I want to apply!
Love you Martinos!
Post a Comment