Who loves Mimi?!? (she has lollipops....) WE DO!!!
Same lollipop, days later, and Finley's precious curls were chopped off, but now she has a very cute little bob. No more baby... all toddler.
As always, we had to make a stop at the Grand Ole Opry. The place where only tourists hang (almost every Native Nashvillian I met has NEVER been here). But, tickets were $26 and we had awesome seats to see Carrie Underwood, Kip Moore, Brantley something or other, and the Oak Ridge Boys (Elvira)
Then, one morning while Macie was at VBS, we went to the secret Nashville hotspot of the locals. FIDO. Taylor Swift is often spotted here among others. It is the home of hipsters and let me tell you... the Huevos Rancheros were a.m.a.z.i.n.g. So good in fact, that I had a hard time getting my plate back from Finley. That fruit was supposed to be hers - but she wanted the good stuff!
$20 photo. It's tradition :)
Mom and me.. girls night out! We went for a fancy little dinner + martinis followed by the CMT Music awards. Eric stayed home with the girls (what a guy!)
As always, GREAT seats thanks to a Carrabba's regular who works at CMT.
I introduced my mom to a restaurant called Virago - which is definitely a hot spot of Nashville. It's sushi and it has an amazing atmosphere and the best balcony overlooking the Nashville skyline. She didn't know it was sushi. She doesn't like sushi. But, I still had to bring her here. The pear martini kept her smiling while I dug into my raw fish. YUM!
Same lollipop, days later, and Finley's precious curls were chopped off, but now she has a very cute little bob. No more baby... all toddler.
As always, we had to make a stop at the Grand Ole Opry. The place where only tourists hang (almost every Native Nashvillian I met has NEVER been here). But, tickets were $26 and we had awesome seats to see Carrie Underwood, Kip Moore, Brantley something or other, and the Oak Ridge Boys (Elvira)
Then, one morning while Macie was at VBS, we went to the secret Nashville hotspot of the locals. FIDO. Taylor Swift is often spotted here among others. It is the home of hipsters and let me tell you... the Huevos Rancheros were a.m.a.z.i.n.g. So good in fact, that I had a hard time getting my plate back from Finley. That fruit was supposed to be hers - but she wanted the good stuff!
$20 photo. It's tradition :)
Mom and me.. girls night out! We went for a fancy little dinner + martinis followed by the CMT Music awards. Eric stayed home with the girls (what a guy!)
As always, GREAT seats thanks to a Carrabba's regular who works at CMT.
I introduced my mom to a restaurant called Virago - which is definitely a hot spot of Nashville. It's sushi and it has an amazing atmosphere and the best balcony overlooking the Nashville skyline. She didn't know it was sushi. She doesn't like sushi. But, I still had to bring her here. The pear martini kept her smiling while I dug into my raw fish. YUM!
We packed in the fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment