Sunday, February 11, 2007

Friends advice!

During a short trip back home, I got to spend an afternoon at Washington Park with my girl Kelly and her daughter Leila. Kelly and I lived together for 2 years during our time at CSU (with two other awesome girls, Katie and Julie!). I have countless crazy stories to tell about our time in that house, and a ton just about Kelly. Maybe I could start a blog just with Kelly stories! She is one in a million. Hanging around her will make your life more interesting to say the least! I love this girl, and spending the afternoon with Leila and her was great. I have a feeling Leila is going to give Kelly a taste of her own medicine... she is a beautiful girl with a ton of spunk... never a dull moment!


Kelly and Katie are both experienced parents by now-- both with georgeous children. Good genes! Anyway, I will be turning to both of them for advice and support!









No comments: