Sunday, February 11, 2007

Bellylicious

I think I will take a moment to give a little shout out to my brother and his lady friend, Jenny. Both are extremely talented photographers, and Mark got me going with this Blog. My blog is kind of boring in comparison to his... check out www. sixpeeps.com -- Seriously, check it out. Its amazing. Someday I will be a blogger like Markie!


I am so happy Mark found Jenny. She is amazing, and the two of them make quite the match!

If you are looking for a photographer for a special occasion, may I suggest:

Mark or Jenny! Both do events nationwide!

Go to www. cafierophoto.com OR www. photojennette.com



Now, normally I wouldn't be caught dead in a tube top... not ever. Not even at the clubs with my posse' (ha!). But, this pregnancy thing doesn't come around very often-- at least, I don't anticipate it to! Jenny was kind enough to take some belly pics of me in her very own bedroom at a moments notice! Its hard to believe I was posing for these sitting on her nightstand in the corner of her room.









No comments: