The nursery really has been quite the collaboration of efforts! When my Dad, Lisa, Olivia and Mark came to town over Thanksgiving, they all helped paint the room for us since Eric was busy cooking, and I guess I wasn't supposed to be around the fumes.
See that stencil? That is all Eric. I think he pretty much hates stenciling now... but his work is beautiful.
Then we slowly started getting furniture. The sleigh crib was a gift from my mom. I LOVE this crib. If I have 6 children... they all get this crib!

2 comments:
i love how everything is so perfect in there, just how it's supposed to be... waiting. we have that same changing table. i love that little girl already!! can't wait to see pictures of her little face. your little nephews are adorable too.
Looks fabulous! Can't wait to see it in person! Just waiting.....love ya, Auntie Nicole
Post a Comment