Since being married to Eric, I too, have found joy in watching football. And, naturally I am a Bronco fan.
But people out here are CRAZY for the Chiefs. They have team spirit like I have never seen before. Its cool, and all the hype makes me happy football season is upon us. I love Sunday evenings in the fall when its cool and crisp outside, and we make chili (with Fritos), and watch the game wearing our sweats. Oh, and a beer is nice too! I also love being out and about on a weekend day, and seeing red everywhere-- kiddos to grandma's wearing their team color.
AND, I also love knowing that there will not be traffic when the Chiefs are playing. This is the primetime to get Christmas shopping done in the winter!
Anyway, Eric is a die-hard Dolphins fan. You should have seen Macie's room before she came along.
No comments:
Post a Comment