Sunday, August 26, 2007

Serious business


I'll tell you what is serious business-- those diapers of Macie's now that she has started on solid foods. Why didn't anyone tell me about this???

Well, we'll keep the camera on the pretty side of Macie. I started to realized that she might be kind of bored with her toys. I can't really blame her... she really didn't have much more than a large array of rattles. So, on Saturday morning, we woke up really early and went to Walmart. I hate Walmart, but thats another story.
So, we got a baby lap top and an assortment of other things. Its nice to have toys!



2 comments:

Katie said...

hey twinsie, i love how much you look like nora. it is crazy especially in that first picture, and the picture in the sidebar.

gina marie said...

Wow!!! I can't get over how well she sits up!! And I love her little head-band...her hair is getting long!! What a sweet-heart!! I see you have her already working on her finances...good job Kat.

Hugs, Geenie