We all got together to celebrate my Aunt Chicky's 50th. Aunt Chicky is a very successful business woman with a crazy knack for craftwork, and immense knowledge of the latest trends

My dad was the host of this event. He made awesome food, and plenty of it. Thanks to him, my pregnancy weightloss plan had to be put on hold.

And here is my cousin Chris. Love this guy. He is so great! We've grown up together, and I think its probably a little wierd for him now that I am a mom with an early bedtime. I think I might have helped him with his baby-phobia by putting Macie in his arms at every opportunity.

You probably think you know this guy from somewhere... hmmm...
Its the guy from the Quizno's commercial!! Yep! Thats my cousin Alex!

Mark can be so rude! He was singing "Yesterday" with his mouth full of biscotti!

I don't know how this was changed to black and white... but oh well...
Eric and I think Macie kind of resembles Jenny a little!

We were able to squeeze in a little time with Granny
No comments:
Post a Comment