Wednesday, August 8, 2007

They have some catching up to do!

Yes! I finally figured out this video thing!
Macie and Luke were able to catch up on old times... its been 8 weeks since they've seen eachother last!
I know its pretty bad that my little girl is already wearing "Mom Jeans". Horseback riding was on the agenda for the reunion and I wanted her to be prepared!



Baby chats from Katherine Martin and Vimeo.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love mom jeans! This video reminds me of my little girl. Macie resembles her, IMO.

Macie Days said...

I agree Katie... Nora and Macie do resemble eachother. Flattering to Macie, as Nora is a beauty!

Katie said...

Of course I did mean that Macie is amazingly beautiful!

Oh and what's up with the wrong way t-shirts in the above pictures.

Macie Days said...

Wrong way subs is the antithesis of Quizno's... my cousin Alex "works" for Wrong Way subs in the commercials. So, several people paid a tribute to him by wearing the Wrong Way shirt.