
Three years ago, I had 3 goals: 1) I wanted to make some friends out here in Kansas, and 2) I wanted to run a marathon. 3) and I wanted to do something for a cause that I believed in. SO, I joined Team In Training. Seriously, this was one of the best decisions of my life. I'm happy to say that all goals were accomplished.
This morning I got my hiney out of bed and back on the trails with my best buds, Scott and Andria. To date we have trained for 3 marathons together, raised over $10,0000 for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society (benefiting blood related cancers and lymphoma which sadly took my grandfathers life) and have continued to be wonderful friends. I am not happy to announce how out of shape I am, but it was nice to spend time with the two people that have really made me love life out here in Kansas.
Anyway, for those of you who have even one of the same goals that I had, I STRONGLY encourage you to join Team in Training. It was a decision that changed my life, and one that you will never regret.
No comments:
Post a Comment