Johnny said, "The answer is yes, now what's the question?" So, when Eric humbly asked if Johnny would make an appearance for a staff meeting, Johnny Carrabba made it happen. He flew in at 10, and left at 2. He moved everyone with his words. It was a big moment.
6 comments:
Eric, I am so proud of you!!! You are a fantastic restaurant proprietor, leader, father and friend. I pray blessings on you, Kat and Macie daily.
Love, Gina
Schnikees! That's so cool that Mr. Carrabba heself done showed up!
I agree with Qlellapersonalita! You are an awesome proprietor, and I'd work my hot little buns off at your store any day. That's Mantastic!
!
wowza. congrats eric! that girl in the picture looks the most excited.
Can't say enought about how proud I am of you and all your accomplishments....you cantinue to amaze me and inspire me.....
Love, your big sis
Well son you never end the surprises for me.....Can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of you.
You make me so happy and make me forget all those ----- times when you were growing up...lol
I love you so much.
Mom and Toto
Eric,
That is incredible! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment