How could I not take a picture here?
oh, here's a cute one-- snap!
awww, here we go again..
oh, gotta get the camera,
***Preface:
I want you to know that if you are my friend, and you have a baby, I DO want to see your photos. (i.e. keep sending them, Jackie, Nathan!)***
I know... its crazy, and I have become one of those moms. But, this is why I am loving this blog thing... it is not forcing my child's photo's upon anyone. If you are here, you typed our web address. Its on you!
I saw a truck the other day with this guy's kids photos huge, and all over the outside of his truck. Ok Mister, cute kids, but really...
Anyway, this is how I compensate for my lazy non-existant scrap booking. Its all here. I need a paper copy!
3 comments:
i don't think i could ever get sick of looking at your beautiful baby. this is also the reason i blog. totally, lazy scrapbooking- but, i figure macie, nora, and river will have fun looking at their blog someday!
never too many pictures of Macie...the blog is called "Macie Days" so if someone doesn't want to see pictures of Macie then you are right, they shouldn't come to this site. But I want to see pictures!!! I love them...she is getting so big...she has lost that new infant look...now she is a grown up infant:-)...if that makes any sense. Keep posting pictures Kat! Love, Geenie
Aaaawww! So presh!
Post a Comment