Sunday, September 30, 2007

Please sleep now, child.

Last night Gina and I were discussing our babies poor sleeping habits. Until recently, Gina would complain about Luke waking up every 3 hours during the night, and I could not relate because my baby was a "good sleeper". I swear, up until last week, I could put her in her crib awake, and she'd fall asleep on her own and through the night. But something happened. Nap time and bed time have become a challenge in itself, but Macie is also waking up several times in the night. I've tried letting her cry it out, but after 15-20 minutes, its unbearable. This is last night just past midnight. (The camera was out, so why not document it?)


Eric made me change this picture, and fix the red-eye.

There's me, the zombie.

2 comments:

gina marie said...

wow...you all look good in the middle of the night. i can't figure out why macie doesn't want to sleep though...she doesn't look like she is enjoying that attention from mommy and daddy at all!

Anonymous said...

Those sleep problems just sneak up on ya! And sometimes...if your name is Leilani they may never go away! Maci is so cute, I watch her laughing video all the time, always makes my day.