Although it was past bedtime and Macie wanted to sleep, soon she was mesmerized by the lights and waterfalls, and more. 
We listened to Tony Bennett's Christmas all the way there. It was freezing (although I know most if the US is more freezing than us right about now), but it was very Christmas-y. Just perfect, and what we needed as a family. And apparently, we weren't the only family in Nashville with this same idea.


Ooh, and tomorrow is DATE NIGHT (yahoo!) where Eric and I dine on fancy foods and go listen to Vince and Amy Grant sing Christmas music.
3 comments:
Merry Christmas, Katherine and family! Love those photos of all the lights. I've just been crazy busy and haven't had any time to see any holidays lights yet this year, so your photos will count--they look great!
Take care! Briana :)
Too Cute, love that Macie!
Amy Grant is still singing Christmas songs eh>? I am sure she is going to rock the house with some Tender Tennessee Christmas.
Have fun!
These pics helped mine and Breck's Christmas spirit as well. Looks beautiful there. Breck saw the pics and ran to turn our Christmas tree lights on...
Post a Comment