I bet Carly Simon could count to 10. What happened to 2, 3, 4??? And I am worried about her physique! She doesn't seem very tone! Are you feeding her donuts?
I love this post. I remember Travis posted one similar to this while I was vacationing away from Breck for a few weeks and I got to a computer and saw the gibberish and burst into tears from missing her so much and seeing what a little person she was. It just gets better and better every day with these kiddos doesn't it. P.S. Your brothers comment cracks me up.
I could listen to her talk all day! What a sweetie...I love the way she looks at her hand while she is counting...trying to figure it out. "Okay, I have one finger here...but now there are five...how did that happen? What happened to the other numbers?" Oh, and what was the plop sound?
5 comments:
I bet Carly Simon could count to 10. What happened to 2, 3, 4??? And I am worried about her physique! She doesn't seem very tone! Are you feeding her donuts?
;) (cute video) I kidd I kidd...
Love the deep thinking:)
I love this post. I remember Travis posted one similar to this while I was vacationing away from Breck for a few weeks and I got to a computer and saw the gibberish and burst into tears from missing her so much and seeing what a little person she was. It just gets better and better every day with these kiddos doesn't it.
P.S. Your brothers comment cracks me up.
P.P.S. I made your pretzel/rolo tasty treats and they were a BIG hit at my cookie exchange and so easy to do. Thanks!
I could listen to her talk all day! What a sweetie...I love the way she looks at her hand while she is counting...trying to figure it out. "Okay, I have one finger here...but now there are five...how did that happen? What happened to the other numbers?" Oh, and what was the plop sound?
Post a Comment