Following Rascall Flatts, Songwriter Jeffrey Steele (Nashville Star), and just before the JCPenney Fashion Show, our very own celebrity Eric Martino did a cooking segment on Talk of the Town, our local Morning Show.
Oh Man...if we had a Carraba's I would so be there today and order that! Maybe I'll try cooking it myself. Eric...you are so cute! Great job. You seemed so relaxed and did a super job of plugging your restaurant without going over the top! Oh, I just pray great things for you!!!!!
Wow! I am SO IMPRESSED! You didn't even seem nervous. Great job, Eric! Good thing we still have a Carraba's in Overland Park...cuz I hafta git me sum a dat good fooooood!
5 comments:
Oh Man...if we had a Carraba's I would so be there today and order that! Maybe I'll try cooking it myself. Eric...you are so cute! Great job. You seemed so relaxed and did a super job of plugging your restaurant without going over the top! Oh, I just pray great things for you!!!!!
Wow! I am SO IMPRESSED! You didn't even seem nervous. Great job, Eric! Good thing we still have a Carraba's in Overland Park...cuz I hafta git me sum a dat good fooooood!
Awesome! When are you going to invite me to come see you in Nashville
You know you're always invited!!!
Post a Comment