Now it's a dream!!
I found love in Chik-fil-A - especially on Tuesdays. Heres a top 10 of why:
10) Every Tues, kids eat free
9) They have wet naps
8) They have disposable placemats
7) They have a big cow that walks around and waves
6) A balloon man
5) Macie gets fresh fruit and milk with her chicken
4) I stay on my diet, a Grilled Chicken sandwich and side salad is perfect (K3)
3) Ice dream with fixins for free
2) It's perfectly on the way home
I found love in Chik-fil-A - especially on Tuesdays. Heres a top 10 of why:
10) Every Tues, kids eat free
9) They have wet naps
8) They have disposable placemats
7) They have a big cow that walks around and waves
6) A balloon man
5) Macie gets fresh fruit and milk with her chicken
4) I stay on my diet, a Grilled Chicken sandwich and side salad is perfect (K3)
3) Ice dream with fixins for free
2) It's perfectly on the way home
AND
1) It's full of other kiddos... Macie can be Macie, and I can sit back and watch.


5 comments:
How wonderful!!! I am going to see if we have a chick-fil-a here. I love that restaurant. And it is good to see more pictures of Macie. She looks like she is having SO much fun!
Chick fil a is Julia's and my favorite spot!!!!!! When it is a girl night I find us in the drive thru:)
YEAH you found your camera!
I have to agree that Chick-Fil-A used to make me cringe but now with the cold weather we find ourselves at their inside play area quite often. I hope ours in town has the free food Tuesday deal. I'm always amazed at how busy it is but your top ten list now sheds some light.
Actually, Jackie, I have not found my camera. I took these with my phone. Sometimes I get a good one!
Now... I wonder if I can get paid by promoting restaurants on this blog. If so, Chik-fil-A and Carrabbas owe me big time!
Macie Sage you are amazing!!!! And by the way....where was all that good stuff when my lovely children were growing up???
love to all Grammie
Post a Comment