That's what Macie said when she woke up this morning. I believe her!
This is Macie's very best bud from school, Hudson.
2 comments:
Briana
said...
Katherine! It has been a really long time since I've seen your blog (i'm so busy traveling with work) but I did some perusing today and its so nice to see that you and Macie and Eric are doing so well! I have been thinking about you because I am coming to Nashville for work the last week of September(28, 29) and would LOVE to see you, if you're free! I'm out of the office right now, so I don't have your email address, but let me know if that would be okay with you! Hope to talk to you soon! Briana :)
2 comments:
Katherine! It has been a really long time since I've seen your blog (i'm so busy traveling with work) but I did some perusing today and its so nice to see that you and Macie and Eric are doing so well! I have been thinking about you because I am coming to Nashville for work the last week of September(28, 29) and would LOVE to see you, if you're free! I'm out of the office right now, so I don't have your email address, but let me know if that would be okay with you! Hope to talk to you soon! Briana :)
Hi Briana!!
Yes, I would love to see you!
I'll email your work email soon and we can work something out :)
Post a Comment