I posted this on facebook...
Check out this link
Once upon a time, there was this guy was learning how to cook a new dish on his favorite midday morning show. He tried to cook in his own kitchen while following the show, but his tv was too small... and he thought, 'I need a better TV for this segment!' And so, right then, he started the process of selling his tv on Craigslist.
Eric, has been doing cooking segments so much lately, he is an old pro. People are recognizing him at random places, and people are using him as a marketing tool to sell their tv!
1 comment:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/tellurideband
Ryan Jones is my cousin.
There is a link to their facebook page. My kids love their music. I do too. I'm happy to know you stalk us to, it makes me feel much less weird ;)
Have a great day!
Post a Comment