Mixmaster Macie from my videos on Vimeo.
I love to see that CuTiE PaTuDiE dance! Those little blue jeans could not look any more aDoRaBlE on her rear. And is that a Tennesse accent I hear? So stinkin' CUTE!
That was so funny! I agree, love the jeans and the hip slaps. She really knows how to do it! Nora loved watching her.
Shake that bootie MACIE!!! She has a southern drawl!!!! Oh, so funny!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love to see that CuTiE PaTuDiE dance! Those little blue jeans could not look any more aDoRaBlE on her rear. And is that a Tennesse accent I hear? So stinkin' CUTE!
That was so funny! I agree, love the jeans and the hip slaps. She really knows how to do it! Nora loved watching her.
Shake that bootie MACIE!!! She has a southern drawl!!!! Oh, so funny!!!
Post a Comment