Thursday, November 19, 2009

Family Tree came to Nashville

Mark did a mini pilot for his business Family Tree here in Nashville last weekend.

I was charged with recruiting some families (my friend Laura did all the work), and last Sunday we met our photographer for a 30 minute mini-session.

Mark just sent me a preview of our sessions. Very cool.

No doubt about it, Family Tree is a business to watch...

Check it out!

5 comments:

Amy said...

They look GREAT!!!

carrie said...

Great photos. If he needs any volunteers in KC let us know.

Kat said...

you guys are too cute. I love macie's headband!

Katie said...

These pictures are awesome! I love the pace of the slideshow. You all look like celebrities!!!!r

Grace said...

Luv, luv, luv the photos. Is it possible to freeze a frame so we can make copies of our favorites?? Have tried with no success. HELP!